Guaranteed Sold Program
Discover how the region’s largest real estate company can give you many distinct advantages when you want your home SOLD!!…GUARANTEED!*
List your home in the RE/MAX Twin City SOLD!!…Guaranteed!* Program and the sale of your home is guaranteed!*
Here’s what it means to you:
Your house is SOLD!!…Guaranteed!* at the current real market value.
Without a property to sell you can negotiate the best deal on your next home (dream home).
Your written guarantee is backed by a company that has the financial strength to close your deal.
if the buyer on your property has a home to sell, we could guarantee their sale as well.
You know the bottom line
(cash you will have).
THE BEST PART
If your home sells for more than the SOLD!!…Guaranteed!* price, you get the difference!!!
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale.
Terms of Sold!!… Guaranteed! Program
- There is a $678.00 (includes HST) application fee (to cover independent appraisal and independent property inspection)
- Subject property is listed at 6% commission
- Minimum listing period of 90 days from the Guarantee being put in place
- In the event the 90 day listing period does not result in an acceptable offer, 95% of the Market Value is guaranteed to the Seller (less commissions and applicable tax).
- The Market Value is the agreed upon value between:
– Independent Appraised Value
– Guarantor (RE/MAX Twin City Realty Inc., Brokerage)
- There is a minimum of 90 day closing period. If the subject property sells prior to closing, any net gain will be to the benefit of the Seller. Above commission will apply.
- It will not apply for a single transaction (ie. sale only).
– Maximum Listing Price of $300,000.00
– Available for new to market properties only. Properties listed for more than 30 days may not qualify.
– Rural properties do not qualify
– Multi-residential properties do not qualify
This program itself is subject to change and/or cancellation at any time, without notice. RE/MAX Twin City Realty Inc., Brokerage has sole discretion as to which property will or will not qualify. Errors and Omissions Excluded.